Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tagged...

Ok. Lynnie tagged me last week while I was away, so here is my post. Unfortunately, I assume that everyone I could possibly tag has been tagged already, so I'm not tagging. Should you be reading this and would LIKE to be tagged, please let me know. :-)

From Lynnie:

Instructions: These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

SEVEN RANDOM TIGGER FACTS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ALREADY:

1) I'm deathly ascared of bowtie pasta. It makes me PHYSICALLY GAG. The name, the look, the taste.

2) I will NEVER make a left turn if not necessary. If I can make 3 rights and get there, I will.

3) I wanted to marry a horse when I was 5. When I was 6 I wanted to marry Dick Tracy.

4) I was extremely shy in high school. I had NO friends other than Mary Kay. I rarely dated, but had a terrible reputation. Can't imagine why.

5) I still talk to Chip like he's alive.

6) Bobby says I look better with beach hair and beach makeup but I'm not comfortable like this and will probably resort to hairspray and eyeliner within a day or so.

7) I have come to the realization that if a product has the name "Tim Holtz" on it, I own it.

7 comments:

Angie Feldman said...

Am I the only one who is shocked the you typed the name of the dreaded pasta??

tigger said...

I know. I actually typed GAG after it but the html blocked it because I had it in brackets... but I figured I needed to be specific... lol

Unknown said...

Angie, I was shocked to... I even gagged a little in shock!!

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Jersey Girls and Texas Girls have a lot in common. I totally understand about the hairspray and eye liner. ;)

Lynette said...

Was the horse Mr. Ed? I loved horses, but I never wanted to marry one.

Jeanne said...

ahemmmmmmm update woman.

Jessica said...

YUM. I LIKE ADAM!!