Friday, February 25, 2011
Yeah. I'm copying my Princess. I liked her blog post. You can read it here.
1. My bed is only made Friday, Saturday and Sunday. During the week, fuggedaboudit - even if I'm home.
2. I have a hard time creating in my studio when I'm home alone. I gravitate to the computer, and we all know what happens then.
3. If something happens to Charlie Sheen, and 2-1/2 Men goes off the air, I will be seriously heartbroken.
4. However, Lindsay Lohan could drop off the face of the earth and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. Same goes for most of the Housewives, those Kardashian women and all the guests on Maury Povich.
5. In a moment my dryer will buzz, and I will feel resentful.
6. Something that makes me happy to look at: I have a Tigger baseball cap sitting on top of a lampshade in my studio. And a tiara on top of the cap. Not many people can say they have that.
7. I love to clean my bathroom. To me, there is nothing like a clean bathroom, yet the moment it's used for the first time after cleaning, it's ruined completely. Nothing is quite as pristine.
8. My tabs are always open in a specific order. And it must be adhered to.
9. I carry a cup of coffee to all my meetings. I spill my cup of coffee carrying it to all my meetings. Everyone knows when I walk into the room, I require napkins immediately.
10. My dryer is now buzzing and yes, I feel resentful. I think I'll have a cup of coffee before I go fold towels.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Since the weather is SO horrible this winter, I haven't been able to take my walks every day. The park is snowed under, and our streets are in bad shape with ice... and it's FR (that's Phuck Ridiculous) cold and I refuse to walk outside in those conditions.
Or, how about I just tell you the truth and say I'm too spoiled and lazy to go outside in this weather...
SO I came up with the idea that dancing, specifically dancing the Twist, would be a great indoor activity that would help me stay in shape.
I downloaded a few 'twist' songs and burned them. I've been twisting around the house for about a week.
Today I put my cd on and twisted around while I was dusting the house. I made it into the bedroom and started dusting my bureau, which has a large mirror on it.
Can I just tell you how horrifying it is to watch yourself dance? Here I thought I looked just FINE. Yeah. NSM. I may never dance in public again.
That is all.