Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chill, girl...



My new mantra.

Someone very wise (actually TWO very wise guys) have told me multiple times that I need to 'chill, girl'... because I get so crazed and angry at things... I have a short fuse and I tend to reach a boiling point and then explode... mostly at work. Bsgirl can usually sense it coming and will push me out into the hallway so that I can walk off my anger.

But I figured it was worth a shot to NOT have those moments of outrage... so now, when I feel one rising, I say to myself, and sometimes OUT loud... "CHILL, GIRL, CHILL".

And it's working. So far. It's been a week.

I'll probably end up going postal and end up in jail.

I know who I'm calling for bail. ;-)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

If you can see it, you can do it. Just find a way to release. None of us have enough money for bail if you go postal.