Sunday, February 28, 2010

I ask a lot of questions.



I know I do. I get very curious about other people's lives. I guess because I'm curious how they compare to mine, but more importantly - I do it because I have the overwhelming desire to learn about people.

I must admit that I ask some people more questions than others. Not sure why... I'm sure there's an underlying reason for that.

I love to know what people like to eat, wear, do for a living, favorite tv shows and movies.. books... It's almost an obsession. And sometimes I have to stop myself from going overboard. And sometimes I don't stop myself in time.

So if I have invaded your life with questions...

Tough. ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol, Invade away. And it's nice sometimes to get that random question that makes you stop and think!