Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Jessica.


So My Jessica deserves a post... SO much!!

I've told this story on the Dawg, but I'm telling it again here. Maybe it will explain things to the people that look at the two of us like we're crazy!

This dates back to ECC1. Intercourse, PA. First crop. It must be at least 3-1/2 years ago now - right?

I hadn't met anyone except Niki. And Niki and I drove together to meet up with a dozen girls from ScrapLove. I was ascared to DEATH.

From the minute we were all together, it was a family. And it has stayed true to that to this day. We are all still together.

And I saw Jess for the first time. Gorgeous girl. She was so friendly, and funny and welcoming and she made me not ascared. I got a little girlie crush on her. :-)

The next morning I got up early and had coffee with Donna (the start of "morning coffee") and one by one the girls started drifting in...

I was in the kitchen doing something when Jess woke up and came down. As I entered the "scraproom/dining room" she was sitting at her table... in her jammies... hair tousled... no makeup... glasses. She looked up at me and smiled.

I was done. That is all. The start of the scraples bo.

As much as we joke around, there is true love and respect and joy in our friendship. She is a huge part of my life and I treasure our talks, pm's, texts and emails. Especially tata emails.

Here is my LO of her...

2 comments:

Everlasting Monday said...

I love this post! Isn't she amazing?!

Jessica said...

*sob* OMG!! I'm overwhelmed...

I love you too, My Tigger :love7: