Monday, March 26, 2007

So the publication is finally happening...

Legacy Magazine finally let me know that their Summer issue, being released on 6/1 will feature my altoid tin...

It's exciting - but it's a bit anti-climatic. I remember when I got the notification that they wanted to see it, I was incredibly excited... but it's been 10 months, and if I hadn't emailed them on Friday I'm wondering if it ever would have been found on the shelf... lol

So my happiness is a bit faded. Hey. Like a Faded Rainbow... :EEK:

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

yay!!!!! I am so excited for you! YOu will have to scan it!

Parkie said...

Congrats!!

Carrielyn said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! It's been a long time coming, but that doesn't make it any less impressive!

monica said...

Congrats! Don't let the 10 months get you down...your tin is beautiful and you are so deserving of this!

Everlasting Monday said...

Its awesome that they are finally getting it together!

cherig said...

Congratulations!