Monday, March 26, 2007

So the publication is finally happening...

Legacy Magazine finally let me know that their Summer issue, being released on 6/1 will feature my altoid tin...

It's exciting - but it's a bit anti-climatic. I remember when I got the notification that they wanted to see it, I was incredibly excited... but it's been 10 months, and if I hadn't emailed them on Friday I'm wondering if it ever would have been found on the shelf... lol

So my happiness is a bit faded. Hey. Like a Faded Rainbow... :EEK:

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

yay!!!!! I am so excited for you! YOu will have to scan it!

Parkie said...

Congrats!!

Unknown said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! It's been a long time coming, but that doesn't make it any less impressive!

Everlasting Monday said...

Its awesome that they are finally getting it together!