Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can't blame it on autocorrect...



So, I've talked about these patients before - the couple that talks and talks and talks and never leaves? Well, they were in this afternoon. The Mr. was in a treatment room, the Mrs. was out in the reception area.


Part One:

bsgirl bumps the back of my chair.

"Mrs K is playing with herself."


me: WTH?


I look and sure enough, there she is with her pants pulled out, her hand WAY down her pants... I stared for a moment not believing it, but then realized she was just tucking in her shirt. A lot. There was a LOT of tucking going on.


Bsgirl and I giggled a bit.


Part Two:


30 minutes later we hear from the reception room:


"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....ooooohhhhhhhhhhh"


And I hear bsgirl chortling. (SUCH a good word)


The chortle quickly becomes a snort and more chortles... and she tells me "DON'T turn around."


Which makes me immediately turn around... and I see her typing an IM to me. So I wait...


I wish I could do a photo upload... but I erased it too quickly... this was what it went like...


BSGIRL: Was that a delayed organism?


ME: Do you mean Orgasm??????????


BSGIRL: OMG


And that was the end of us for the rest of today. We had to leave the room... tears coming down... dissolving in giggles...


It took them almost 30 minutes to check out - it was at least 10 just to put coats on - (this is not because they are infirm in any way - they won't stop TALKING) and just a moment ago the phone rang... it was the Mrs.


She forgot her coat.


No comments: