Saturday, March 1, 2008

I got tagged by My Princess...

(sigh)

I have to show you my OTHER dirty little secret. My bag. It's the only bag I have. It's my pocketbook.

Here are the rules:

1. You have to show your bag.

2. Show all the contents in the bag, no cleaning it out first.

3. Bag tag 5 more people.

Here is my bag:



I LOVE this pocketbook. It's HUGH. HUGH I tell you. lol (You know I mean HUGE, right?) It's a knock off Kate Spade.

And here you'll see the contents. It's not pretty:



Here's what we've got:

Wallet - knock off Louis.
brush
Renu
Contact rewetter
Sunglasses
Reading Glasses
Cell phone
Keys
2nd set of keys for office.
perfume
gum (2 different packs)
floss
eye liner
clear chapstick
tinted chapstick
lip gloss
2 hair clips (so THAT'S where they are)
Pen
emery board
Safety pin
tissue. I think it's clean.
ear muffs
one Crest whitestrip? lol
lots of paper garbage like a grocery list, gum wrappers, coupons
a magnet business card for the Tastefully Simple girl
AND... my little drugstore:
Airborne
ImodiumAD
Tums (2)
GasX

Thanks for visiting. I'm tagging: My Jessica, LipTwin, Lynette, Amy gebmom and AmyZ.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe, Sorry, I couldn't resist tagging you.

And your bag is way cute! And not bad at ALL... you DID see mine, right?? lol

Unknown said...

hehehe, Sorry, I couldn't resist tagging you.

And your bag is way cute! And not bad at ALL... you DID see mine, right?? lol

Lynette said...

I will do this tonight.

amyz said...

I'm on it!

The Vivian Family said...

Tigger! I just had to stop by and say hello...it's been such a long LONG time. I love your quirky self...so glad I can read it in a blog now. Hope all is well!

-Rachael aka momofelyse from scraplove!